Sunday 26 October 2014

Hello ,Autumn Tag!

My Autumn Tag shall now commence and I cannot express how thrilled and ready I am for it, I've been seeing many bloggers doing the Autumn tag ,and I just felt inspired to do one of my own and share with you 10 things that I absolutely adore about Autumn! 
So here it goes ! Enjoy xx
 

cozy sweaters,hot drinks ,knitted scarfs,pumpkin carvings and horror movie marathons! Doesn't that all just sound like pure PERFECTION


1.What item of clothing do you love to wear in winter but wouldn’t be seen wearing in public?

Uuuurhmmm , gosh this is a tough one!   I think I'd have to probably say either my onesie (most comfy thing ever) or my furry Panda Slippers , I live in those things once the cold air comes along!

 2.Favorite Fall lip product?

Ohh that's easy !! My MAC -Retro Matte-Ruby Woo!  It's just that perfect shade that adds an umph to any Autumn or non autumn outfit!

3. Favorite Fall Drink?

Hmm I'd have to say hot chocolate or a standard typical English tea! (Bag in ,1 sugar ;)) 


 
4. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Uhh Haunted anything ! I LOVE everything and anything horror!


5. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

Where can I start ! Oversized sweaters , cozy nights in , hot drinks , horror movies , musky candle scents , fallen leaves ,halloween and the fact that Christmas is just around the corner!! *Eeeeek*


6. Favorite fall accessorie ?
 
I'd have to say my leather jacket! 
Simply because I love the way it looks with casual and more soffisticated looks , and the fact that you can do the whole "Auntumn Layers" and it'll look like you've put a ton of effort in, when In reality all you've done is put on a jacket ;) 


7. Any new movies you'd want to watch this autumn? 

Being the crazy horror movie fan that I am, there are a couple new movies out that I NEED to watch , like NOW !!!

1- Annabelle (looks freeky as hell , I never liked those old dolls :/ making it 100x more terrifying) 

2-Ouija (Let's just say any ideas of trying out the Ouija board that I may of had ,have completely vanished from my head!) 
 

8.Favorite Tv programmes/series?
My top 5!

1- The Walking Dead 
2-Release the hounds 
3-American Horror story 
4-Pretty little liars 
5-MTV Catfish 

9.Favorite Makeup look?

Flawless foundation ,medium contour ,Subtle but smokey eyes ,in tones of rose golds ,purples and browns , *winged liner*-(my trademark) , defined brows , big lashes and , red/burgundy matte lipstick!


10.Autumn makeup item that you always use? 

Haa Easy!! 
Black gel winged eyeliner , my definite autumn and all year must have!  


Much love ! :* 
I tag all you beauty bloggers to do this fun Autumn tag !!  Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment