Saturday 8 November 2014

My OOTD (outfit of the day)!!!

Hey hey fellow bloggers ! soo I'm going to be doing something quite different and new today ! 
My OOTD (outfit of the day)! 
I'm pretty nervous about doing this but I thought , why the hell not ! 
I've been loving the whole autumn tartan/plaid  look that's quite inn at the moment.
I think something as simple as a scarf can turn the most simplest of outfit into a complete gorgeous look!
I'll follow by adding some snaps of what I was wearing earlier today and how it all came together! 
I paired a fitted black skirt with a black tight Jersey top both bought from new look a while ago , I paired it with some black tights and voila.(see the color scheme , I'm a sucker for black ;) )
I then found this oversized denim jacket from a thrift shop for only £1 , I found it at this event that I attended with my best mate in East end ,we waited forever to get in!!! 
I then added some odd patches here and there that I had hanging around my room , including that yellow smiley which I adore! 
I then finished my look with my gorgeous hot scarf ( which I've mentioned in a previous post!) and my biker style cut out boots which I bought of ebay!
I kept my makeup very minimal I just added my MAC ,Retro Matte ,Ruby Woo to add it that extra kick ,a simple winged liner , filled in brows and a tad bit of concealer to conceal those bags , I added a rose gold chain to add a bit of bling and to match the gold buckles on my boots ( see what I did there, matchy matchy eii ) and finnito , that was my makeup look for this outfit !!! 
And that was my OOTD! 
Hope you enjoyed Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment