Sunday 23 November 2014

Rimmel-wake me up (Review)

So I decided to do a review on a new foundation that I've finally come around to trying out! 


(Rimmel -wake me up Foundation) 

I needed a new foundation as mine was running out ,and was just a tad too dark for my current paler tone, (I need my summer glow back...) 
So I decided to give the Rimmel-wake me up foundation a go , since I'd heard so many beauty bloggers and youtubers rave about it , I finally gave in ! 
At a pretty afordable retail price of £8.99 , I got this foundation which I have to say is pretty amazing I got it in ,(soft beige) , and it honestly does what the packaging  says! it totally wakes you up gives you a bright glowey effect ,helps to hide those dark circles and gets rid of any tired look you may be suffering from! 
Id honestly recommend  this ! No doubt ! It's brilliant and has medium coverage, just enough, this shade also suites my skin tone perfectly!!
I'm usually quite iffy about foundations , and due to having ,combination to oily skin I was quite indecisive about trying this as it has a more bright shiny look to it , but I couldn't of been more wrong , it lays on the skin perfectly , gives you such a natural healthy glow ,without at all giving you a horrible oily look ! It's perfect! It's by far one of the best foundations I've ever Layed my eyes and hands on! 
I definitely recommend it! 
Go get it girls !!!
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment