Sunday 4 January 2015

Mystic Purple

Well hello everybody! 
Today I'll be showing a purple smokey eye look that I created with my Royal Cosmetics pallette that I very luckily received this Christmas! 
I'll be showing you the look and all the products that I used to make it possible!
This is the final look! 


I did my normal face ruitine as usual using the products below.
1.)sleek contour kit in light(heavily applied) 
2.)collection 2000 concealer (colour rubbed of so I can't remember for the life of me right now )-sorry :( 
-Rimmel wake me up foundation in soft beige.
3.)Clinique blusher (very lightly applied) in the shade 01 peony
4.)Sleek creme to powder in coffee bean I personally use this for the brows (gives excellent definition)! 



1.)This royal cosmetics pallette is 
highly pigmented and super shimmery! 
I personally think the colours are gorgeous and they mix together and blend so perfectly. ( compact brings 15 gorgeous shades)
2.)my go to Gel eyeliner -Maybelline New York in 01 black
3.)Maybelline Rocket volum (not my Favorite I have to say !) It's a pain in the backside to get of the lashes also, I just don't think it works very well on my eyelashes. 
4.) my individual Maybelline shadow for the inner corners and under the eyebrow arch I don't know the shade but I'm assuming it's called (168A)
5.) for my lips I simple lined and filled with the MUA intense colour in Caramel Nougat (super affordable and gorgeous! At £1.00 only ! Bargain or what!!) 
 
And now a final close up of the eyes  and face for you lovely people! 
Hope you enjoyed !! 
Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment