Saturday 14 February 2015

Dashing red

Hello beautiful people ! 

So I was lucky enough to have of of my gorgeous friends let me use her face as my canvas ,yet again! 
I decided to do a very glitzy and glam look around the eyes , with some volume in the lash region , and she is blessed with A-jolie style lips so a red had to be used ! And Lemmi tell you she looked   A-FRIGGIN-MAZING!!! 
I will add a few pics of the look and I will list below all the products that were used to achieve it ! 
Enjoy :)

And above as you can see is the look that I created ! 
I'm pretty proud of it , and prior to the makeup earlier in the day I had also waxed/shaped her amazing brows, which I think added to the look also.


Face...
-Smashbox primer (sample)
-Collection concealer 
-Mac full coverage foundation in NC35
-Sleek contour/highlight kit in Medium 

Eyes...
-Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in 07 
black chrome 
-false lashes were applied ,then I added a coat of Maybelline the colossal volum'express cat eyes mascara 
-Kiko colour sphere duo eyeshadow 213
-Brows I used my Coffee bean Sleak Creme to powder 

lips...
-Red Sleek lip liner 
-Mac Ruby woo Matte Lipstick 

Hope You Enjoyed Xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment